OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love Russian roulette additions, it has been restless for a couple of weeks, ho hum! )

DSC_0842 (1024x683).jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"So run this by us again daddy, we are now up under the naughty shelf why?"
You stung the black sun coral!
"You noticed that huh?"

DSC_0857 (1024x747).jpg
The orange pink glow that has is purrrrdy.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you get desperate to stop it moving you could try a small flowerpot...

I fed it earlier, only the third or fourth time ever, it is very sticky, it can do what it wants pretty much, if it ever looks like it is about to let go it will be straight back to the lfs!

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simon glad you tipped to issue on the TDS. Thanks for sharing and hope your get it cleared out and the twins back to 100 percent perky and happy. Now at least I share something in common with ya tds in rodi hopefully I can say share a beauty of a system like Simon once I get mine sorted. Cheers

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simon glad you tipped to issue on the TDS. Thanks for sharing and hope your get it cleared out and the twins back to 100 percent perky and happy. Now at least I share something in common with ya tds in rodi hopefully I can say share a beauty of a system like Simon once I get mine sorted. Cheers

Thank you, once I can get it back to some sort of normal I will be happy, I over reached myself anyway, I am not happy trying to prove I could do acros and feed nps rescues, I am taken aback how easily a couple of small fish can over power my system, I know I have been pushing the boundaries, we will see what comes next.

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got this Simon. There isn’t a reefer out there who hasn’t pushed the limits and had an issue but very few who can analyze learn and move on and get back on track. Your knowledge and how in touch you are with your system is amazing to me and will get you exactly where you want to be in short order. Stay Salty my friend love the ride you have shared with us here.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got this Simon. There isn’t a reefer out there who hasn’t pushed the limits and had an issue but very few who can analyze learn and move on and get back on track. Your knowledge and how in touch you are with your system is amazing to me and will get you exactly where you want to be in short order. Stay Salty my friend love the ride you have shared with us here.

Thank you, I am past annoyed now, it is what it is, time to move on and get it back to a happy spot.
The gobies have claimed the sandbed island plate, I am going to claim it back, I have superglue gel!
I need to get the leathers happy to make better progress. ;)
I fed the magnifica last night, today's starting point! :)

DSC_0864 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey what is that blue/purple plate under the right side of the nem?

"That detective is the right question!"

In the States it would be called a type of "Hollywood stunner", I only moved it a week ago, less light.
The shelfing part is now at the back, I think it is more like the ORA variant , we will see how the colour settles. ;)

DSC_0879 (1024x683).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back