Najer's zen twins.

PanchoG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have a half dead monti covered in cyano I need to clean up, it has been dislodged and is on the cabbage, the red plate to the left will be going where the white rock is. :)

DSC_0137 (1024x730).jpg

DSC_0141 (1024x683).jpg
Super nice, beautiful reef.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just dropped a zoa frag of to a friend that has moved in to a new place about 5 minutes by car from me and saw his new tank.
It was a live swap from his smaller tank and is a week old.
It is the best scape I have seen in a long time and all TMC fake rock whatever it's called.
He wants me to take my camera around once it is a bit more coral stocked. :)
The pink red goni! ;)

DSC_0138 (1024x705).jpg

The recovering favia and photobomber! :)

DSC_0140 (1024x696).jpg

ScottR

Surfing season...
View Badges
Reaction score
I love them, basically corals that have locked down due to being unhappy, they take ages to wake up but are usually healthy when they do! Your money to ours either side of the pond a 4 inch acro is a colony in the States! ;)
I’m in Hong Kong at the moment and our discount corals are usually half that. Some even maybe £10 after conversion (pound is down now though). But we live close to where they’re harvested. Some even come from our own waters. I just can’t imagine paying some of the ridiculous prices I see online. Guess I’m spoilt (British spelling :p).Btw, I’m American but I need to teach British style English (grammar and spelling). So I feel like a pro now when I go to England.

ScottR

Surfing season...
View Badges
Reaction score
I just dropped a zoa frag of to a friend that has moved in to a new place about 5 minutes by car from me and saw his new tank.
It was a live swap from his smaller tank and is a week old.
It is the best scape I have seen in a long time and all TMC fake rock whatever it's called.
He wants me to take my camera around once it is a bit more coral stocked. :)
The pink red goni! ;)

DSC_0138 (1024x705).jpg

The recovering favia and photobomber! :)

DSC_0140 (1024x696).jpg
I love watching corals recover. Even more so when I buy them and bring them back from the dead. It’s looking good. Nice to have some green in there.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I love watching corals recover. Even more so when I buy them and bring them back from the dead. It’s looking good. Nice to have some green in there.
Thanks, that reminds me I need to get a pic of my fav. coral, yes I hav a fav. coral, not done that in ages, I need to clean some glass. ;)

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How is your heart rate mate?
"Cool as a cool thing thanks!"
Don't tell fibs!

My cowardly lion, I just cleaned most of the front glass, I have to use the inside wet side by hand, it didn't even leave it's cove / cave today as I did it, it is slowly finding brave again! :)

DSC_0138 (1) (1024x734).jpg

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
How is your heart rate mate?
"Cool as a cool thing thanks!"
Don't tell fibs!

My cowardly lion, I just cleaned most of the front glass, I have to use the inside wet side by hand, it didn't even leave it's cove / cave today as I did it, it is slowly finding brave again! :)

DSC_0138 (1) (1024x734).jpg
Great picture Simon :) so if that is the cowardly lion I’m guessing your the wizard of OZ? ;Hilarious ;)

Last edited:
OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That is great view to have my friend. ;Woot
Thanks, it usually puts a smile on my face. :)

A friend popped 'round to grab a spare powerhead and as soon as he came through the door I saw him glance at the twins and then he drooled over the puddle for 5 minutes! ;)
The first fish he zeroed in on in here was my flame angel, he knows how rare she is and hasn't seen her for over a year, she's a well padded ginger! ;)

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Scarecrow! ;Facepalm
Should have known better.. lol. Stay safe man, these are some crazy times. remember to wash your hands frequently (not in tank water) ;)

Corals.com

Do you think that slowing down the water through your sump benefits the chemistry of your tank?

• Yes (tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 70 18.6%
  • No (why do you think that?)

Votes: 91 24.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 206 54.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 2.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors