Bucket list. :)

Hope all is well on ur beach Si.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love them, basically corals that have locked down due to being unhappy, they take ages to wake up but are usually healthy when they do! Your money to ours either side of the pond a 4 inch acro is a colony in the States! ;)
I’m in Hong Kong at the moment and our discount corals are usually half that. Some even maybe £10 after conversion (pound is down now though). But we live close to where they’re harvested. Some even come from our own waters. I just can’t imagine paying some of the ridiculous prices I see online. Guess I’m spoilt (British spelling :p).Btw, I’m American but I need to teach British style English (grammar and spelling). So I feel like a pro now when I go to England.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just dropped a zoa frag of to a friend that has moved in to a new place about 5 minutes by car from me and saw his new tank.
It was a live swap from his smaller tank and is a week old.
It is the best scape I have seen in a long time and all TMC fake rock whatever it's called.
He wants me to take my camera around once it is a bit more coral stocked. :)
The pink red goni! ;)

DSC_0138 (1024x705).jpg

The recovering favia and photobomber! :)

DSC_0140 (1024x696).jpg
I love watching corals recover. Even more so when I buy them and bring them back from the dead. It’s looking good. Nice to have some green in there.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love watching corals recover. Even more so when I buy them and bring them back from the dead. It’s looking good. Nice to have some green in there.

Thanks, that reminds me I need to get a pic of my fav. coral, yes I hav a fav. coral, not done that in ages, I need to clean some glass. ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is your heart rate mate?
"Cool as a cool thing thanks!"
Don't tell fibs!

My cowardly lion, I just cleaned most of the front glass, I have to use the inside wet side by hand, it didn't even leave it's cove / cave today as I did it, it is slowly finding brave again! :)

DSC_0138 (1) (1024x734).jpg

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is your heart rate mate?
"Cool as a cool thing thanks!"
Don't tell fibs!

My cowardly lion, I just cleaned most of the front glass, I have to use the inside wet side by hand, it didn't even leave it's cove / cave today as I did it, it is slowly finding brave again! :)

DSC_0138 (1) (1024x734).jpg

Great picture Simon :) so if that is the cowardly lion I’m guessing your the wizard of OZ? ;Hilarious ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is great view to have my friend. ;Woot

Thanks, it usually puts a smile on my face. :)

A friend popped 'round to grab a spare powerhead and as soon as he came through the door I saw him glance at the twins and then he drooled over the puddle for 5 minutes! ;)
The first fish he zeroed in on in here was my flame angel, he knows how rare she is and hasn't seen her for over a year, she's a well padded ginger! ;)

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scarecrow! ;Facepalm

Should have known better.. lol. Stay safe man, these are some crazy times. remember to wash your hands frequently (not in tank water) ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great as always. Glad you are staying busy and stocked up on vodka and TP. I’m getting low on socks so may need you to send some TP

I can stamp on a roll once it is in the jiffy bag that way it might make it past customs without being stolen! ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stuff, once my friend left I settled in for today and tomorrow, I spent about $80 on fish food and about $10 on food for me! ;)
Engine room one! ;)

DSC_0140 (1024x564).jpg

I am starting to fall back in love with the tank! :)

DSC_0143 (1) (1024x589).jpg

New sump monster, the lfs was given it free, I need to identify it! ;)

DSC_0140 (1) (1024x705).jpg

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used more hand sanitizer in the past two weeks than in the past two years! ;)
I know I bought all the vodka Simon, but although it has alcohol in, your supposed to use it on your hands!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I bought all the vodka Simon, but although it has alcohol in, your supposed to use it on your hands!

Look pal, when Simon wants any crap out of you I'll be happy to catch a plane and kick it out of you! :p Besides, some of us are STILL WAITING for your Galapagos update!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look pal, when Simon wants any crap out of you I'll be happy to catch a plane and kick it out of you! :p Besides, some of us are STILL WAITING for your Galapagos update!

Fear not, I will find out where he lives and whilst he is fixing me a nice vodka tonic I will take a dump in his sump! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back