Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, anyone expecting pretty pics of the convict tang look away, I have been trying for days to get pics.
I guess you can see how stoved in the face is!
Yes I risked my tank for one fish and yes the tank is struggling a bit, because I don't qt I don't have an isolation tank, I will take pics of it's pretty side, my little phantom of the opera! :)

DSC_0892 (1024x725).jpg

DSC_0893 (1024x712).jpg
Result!! Well done that man... I thought he was a gonna when you first posted

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys serious do not google tooth paste on testicles, no really, ... serves you right and yes it stings! ;)
On a similar note... a friend of mine drunk one night on a sailing trip, in the middle of the night picked toothpaste out of his wash bag instead anusol... he certainly squealed lol

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a similar note... a friend of mine drunk one night on a sailing trip, in the middle of the night picked toothpaste out of his wash bag instead anusol... he certainly squealed lol
Did he try to sit on his dentures next lol?

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earlier, no it's not supposed to be pink but needs to darken more, still pretty. :)

DSC_0036 (1024x701).jpg

Been on hold with paypal for over an hour and a half now, lots I need to order but especially peroxide, very frustrating as it said 2 hours ago my password has been changed!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earlier, no it's not supposed to be pink but needs to darken more, still pretty. :)

DSC_0036 (1024x701).jpg

Been on hold with paypal for over an hour and a half now, lots I need to order but especially peroxide, very frustrating as it said 2 hours ago my password has been changed!
Is that a gonipora, I’ve just bought one like that?

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't tried paypal again as I having a good day so far! :)

I know I keep saying it but I love my lfs, they just messaged me on fb to ask if there was anything I wanted dropped off on even just a chat if I wanted to call! :)

You should see the colour of that tip! ;Facepalm

DSC_0056 (1024x683).jpg

SPR1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes mate, I have three that are all sulking, too much flow, they are on my things to move, find and retrieve list, trying to keep my hand out! ;)
That’s funny because all mine thrive in high flow and it makes a massive difference to their growth.

How much did you pay for it?

I paid £85 for mine because the LFS guy said it’s an unusual colour. I wasn’t going to pay that but and changed my mind But you know the terms trousers and down......

I normally would only pay £25-30 ish for small ones although to be fare this is a bit bigger.

It’s like a pink/red and quiet unusual. It was one of my impulse buys as I hadn’t been there for a while. I even though about cutting it in half when I got home to make 2!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s funny because all mine thrive in high flow and it makes a massive difference to their growth.

How much did you pay for it?

I paid £85 for mine because the LFS guy said it’s an unusual colour. I wasn’t going to pay that but and changed my mind But you know the terms trousers and down......

I normally would only pay £25-30 ish for small ones although to be fare this is a bit bigger.

It’s like a pink/red and quiet unusual. It was one of my impulse buys as I hadn’t been there for a while. I even though about cutting it in half when I got home to make 2!

Ok history of the "Red" goni, it is half of a frag from a UK tank, it was fragged as soon as they got it in the shop, inch cube ish.
I physically mislaid it for about a month during the cave goby incident, when I found it it was face planted under the scape and when I turned it over it looked like a pink skeleton!
The following day it was open but pink, it was a deep red with purple mouths, light starved bleached?
It is slowly getting darker and seems really healthy! :)

SPR1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok history of the "Red" goni, it is half of a frag from a UK tank, it was fragged as soon as they got it in the shop, inch cube ish.
I physically mislaid it for about a month during the cave goby incident, when I found it it was face planted under the scape and when I turned it over it looked like a pink skeleton!
The following day it was open but pink, it was a deep red with purple mouths, light starved bleached?
It is slowly getting darker and seems really healthy! :)
Free then, oh and abused! Lol

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
youre not alone,this will pass we we we ...will beat this monster..one day at a time simon... :cool:

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trap opened this morning and baited now just to wait, I am now wondering if the cherub caused both wrasse to jump! The flasher is not in the little cave it has been using for over a week.
The cleaner shrimps have been really great at keeping food out of the trap! ;Shifty

DSC_0065 (1024x683).jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trap opened this morning and baited now just to wait, I am now wondering if the cherub caused both wrasse to jump! The flasher is not in the little cave it has been using for over a week.
The cleaner shrimps have been really great at keeping food out of the trap! ;Shifty

DSC_0065 (1024x683).jpg
Shrimp are such pita's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back