Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People have asked about my lfs, this is a £10 frag.

IMG_0238 (1024x767).jpg

only 10?!?!?

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T5s failed to come on again today, bugging me now!
Poto is fine, and he has stopped trying to eat my fingers when I feed him flake!
I hold the flake for about a minute, when I release it it has softened and he seems to be able to catch the bits a bit more easily, still grazing well. :)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the cespitularia branch I fragged from the puddle, it came lose but has settled by some rubble so I will just leave it, it appears to be doing well. :)

DSC_0009 (1024x683).jpg

The flasher wrasse has moved into the cube, the cherub still needs to go, it has moved in by a rock on top of the clowns' frag rack, when I fed this morning it came out, swam around my hand and went back in, it did come back out and eat. ;)

DSC_0017 (1024x726).jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poto looks much better imo... awesome that its hand feeding with you too. And the fff is calming down? Nice.. skip the ridelin!

The blue monti looks interesting and thats a sweet mini colony of zoa u snagged too!

Cherub is the annoying kid in the back of class. Just get a 5" trigger? ENABLED? ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After the leopard jumped I have been thinking about a replacement, it had to be a bug eater so I figured I'd end up with a banana wrasse and then I went to my lfs earlier!
This was in the shop on Friday when I went in but had only just come in from the wholesaler and was hiding.
This is one of the pretties fish I have ever seen so it came home with me!
It swam out of the bag directly over the deepest part of my sand just in case!
It investigated that corner for about 10 minutes, checking the sand and this is it swimming around with everyone about 5 minutes later, I didn't see a single fish display at it! :)
5 minutes after this it was off hunting and exploring.
Oh and Poto is fine by the way, he came into the cube to see what I was doing whilst I was acclimating the wrasse and got a sneaky snack! ;)

DSC_0015 (1024x677).jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After the leopard jumped I have been thinking about a replacement, it had to be a bug eater so I figured I'd end up with a banana wrasse and then I went to my lfs earlier!
This was in the shop on Friday when I went in but had only just come in from the wholesaler and was hiding.
This is one of the pretties fish I have ever seen so it came home with me!
It swam out of the bag directly over the deepest part of my sand just in case!
It investigated that corner for about 10 minutes, checking the sand and this is it swimming around with everyone about 5 minutes later, I didn't see a single fish display at it! :)
5 minutes after this it was off hunting and exploring.
Oh and Poto is fine by the way, he came into the cube to see what I was doing whilst I was acclimating the wrasse and got a sneaky snack! ;)

DSC_0015 (1024x677).jpg
Beautiful addition. Love the spot on the dorsil fin too. Pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back