OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poto is ok, still eating well and active but not putting weight on.

My lfs had an import from Vietnam on Friday, all softies, if I have picked two the same colour I will not be happy! ;)

DSC_0008 (1024x683).jpg

DSC_0009 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New plan, excuse the colours, in the cube under the old maxspect razor, great light by the way but it is old and tired, I hate the yellow cast it is giving to everything now.
The flow in the cube is less than the display, toughen them up a bit first me thinks. ;)

DSC_0009 (1024x703).jpg

DSC_0012 (1024x758).jpg

DSC_0013 (1024x696).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good to hear eating well,weight will catch up,they are very quick and active fish :cool:

He is thinner now than when I got him but I am happy that he is eating, of all the fish for it to happen too!
I think he is a fighter but worries me to death! ;)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New plan, excuse the colours, in the cube under the old maxspect razor, great light by the way but it is old and tired, I hate the yellow cast it is giving to everything now.
The flow in the cube is less than the display, toughen them up a bit first me thinks. ;)

DSC_0009 (1024x703).jpg

DSC_0012 (1024x758).jpg

DSC_0013 (1024x696).jpg
;Woot

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They tor down a very old statue in the city I have to call home, very early slave trader, the city is built around him sort of, the young asian guy they interviewed, not Afro Caribbean said it was a disgrace.
He was obviously born here, it is the past of the history of his city, I am finding it harder to swallow how much political correctness I need to gag back, bring on the world of coffee coloured people!

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

DSC_0009 (1024x703).jpg

DSC_0012 (1024x758).jpg

DSC_0013 (1024x696).jpg
What are they? Their beautiful!

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They tor down a very old statue in the city I have to call home, very early slave trader, the city is built around him sort of, the young asian guy they interviewed, not Afro Caribbean said it was a disgrace.
He was obviously born here, it is the past of the history of his city, I am finding it harder to swallow how much political correctness I need to gag back, bring on the world of coffee coloured people!

They are doing the same thing here in VA :( those that destroy history because of something they disagree with are only inviting it to be repeated! Even the most disgusting things should be preserved as a reminder to our future generations of societies past failures and to never allow such things to happen again.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I have ever seen a nepthea like that. It will be interesting to see how that progresses. Do you think that it might be NPS?

I believe they are both scleronepthea but I need to wait for them to wake up so I can get proper pics.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clever fish?!
If I stand by the cube with my back to the display Poto knows I am doing something and comes to have a look, he gets fed!
The flame angel and naso have both worked out that this happens and by the time my fingers hit the water there are two little noses waiting in the background! ;)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clever fish?!
If I stand by the cube with my back to the display Poto knows I am doing something and comes to have a look, he gets fed!
The flame angel and naso have both worked out that this happens and by the time my fingers hit the water there are two little noses waiting in the background! ;)
Back in the 80's I brought home a cute little 4" juvenile Remora from the LFS. I had never seen one before or even since in the trade. He was right at home in my 200. He mostly hung around with his head stuck to the inside of the tank, until I walked by. He always thought he was going to be fed and wanted to get first dibs on whatever went in at feeding time. He eventually got to about 12" and ate out of my hand. He would follow me from one end of the 200 to the other.

I didn't even need food to attract him. If I didn't have food, he would gnaw on my index finger, sucking it into his mouth up to the second joint! Thank goodness he had no teeth! :) Unfortunately, while I was making some changes in the tank and had the fish in other tanks, he was the victim of a heater that ran amock. One of the more personable fish I ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 58 33.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back