Status
Not open for further replies.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I so had something to say, "darned" (instead of a deleted expletive) if I can remember what it was! :p
I have a 4 day weekend, I need a max chill few days, the tank will get some tlc (return pumps and display spray bar) .
Been dealing with 3 people's work with two people for 3 weeks now, my patience with human beings is very stretched! ;)
... :rolleyes:

;Oldman and... :confused:

Simon,
Have a great 4 day weekend!!

:)

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonderful pictures as usual, Simon

My experiences with the common dragonet is only around one month - I prefer scooter blennies but when my old Scooter die - I want to test a common dragonet for a while. I have notice just this - the female act sometimes like a (an inappropriate word in an American forum) and chase the male away but sometimes like a beloved wife. They seems to be very stationary too - my Scooters normally use the whole aquarium as their home - this to common dragonet occupy a small part of the aquarium.

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonderful pictures as usual, Simon

My experiences with the common dragonet is only around one month - I prefer scooter blennies but when my old Scooter die - I want to test a common dragonet for a while. I have notice just this - the female act sometimes like a (an inappropriate word in an American forum) and chase the male away but sometimes like a beloved wife. They seems to be very stationary too - my Scooters normally use the whole aquarium as their home - this to common dragonet occupy a small part of the aquarium.

Sincerely Lasse

Thank you, she puts the biggest smile on my face every time she comes into the display, she is happy and chubby, no one bothers her but it is calmer still in the cube end and way better hunting. :)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning beautiful!

Thanks! ;)

No better way to start the day.. enjoy your long weekend Simon

Thank you I am.

Currently enduring the 45 minute "blue" phase of the ramp, the last 2 pairs of T5s hide the blue! ;)
Part of my little stash, I have 3 healthy frags of this as well, they are in slightly higher light, I know where I am going to place this and the frags are in a similar amount of light, currently they are reasonably much the same colour. :)

DSC07946 by sshipuk, on Flickr

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't be the only one ... ?
... who buys a gorgeous shaped 4 inch plus frag and snaps the 2 inch branch off that gave the coral it's looks, d'oh!? ;)

DSC07970 by sshipuk, on Flickr

LOL! you are not alone...

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Change Alert, Please Sit Down*.

I always have a "gentler" phos media and carbon in the house, I never said I wouldn't intervene I just try to avoid the need.
My phos is still around 1 and the "useful" (fast growth) caulerpa has taken off again, this a gentle helping hand for a month or so until it catches up a bit. ;)
Because I am adding aips from the refugium for the cbb I am also slowly adding more caulerpa, it should switch to fast growth mode quickly with more flow! ;)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... who buys a gorgeous shaped 4 inch plus frag and snaps the 2 inch branch off that gave the coral it's looks, d'oh!? ;)

Nope, been there done that. More than once unfortunately.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ve done it so many times Simon. I’ve even done it to the same Coral with minutes of the first break by accident!

But at least you have a free frag! Lol

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back