Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case I am not around so much, fts as of about20 minutes ago. :)
Humbled by all the great feedback.

DSC_0009 (1024x467).jpg
The convict is looking good, as is the rest of the tank.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why, were you going ?

Or shouldn’t I ask......

Somewhere hopefully more real world and less puritanical (that is the word that will alert certain people), religion, race or sexual persuasion should have no sway over a welcoming place that just wants to do reefing.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somewhere hopefully more real world and less puritanical (that is the word that will alert certain people), religion, race or sexual persuasion should have no sway over a welcoming place that just wants to do reefing.
I hope it doesn’t have HMP in the address!? lol

Only joking Simon, listen,whatever you do, keep in touch and if you need to re house the scopas tangs M1 North is were they belong.....

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope it doesn’t have HMP in the address!? lol

My anxiety, depression and paranoia have caused me lots of issues over the past year or so, I had religion shoved down my throat as a kid, aged 58 people with distorted realities can do one if all they can do is rely on the fairytale book.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here to talk always Simon. I know its international but I'll pm you my number. I saw the recent admin struggles. I enjoy your daily or multiple times a day posts... please don't be to much of a stranger.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admin have me screwed due to a reply to a question that got a thread locked because I disputed that the word lesbian was on the banned word list, it no longer is.
I copied the last reply from when it got locked elsewhere, it shows the inconsistency of decisions at the top.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few slight technical hiccups, I have cut down my dosing for kh since I lost most of my sps but it is testing around 10, I stopped with the AFR and everything.
Due to swapping test kits I can't test Cal. or Mag. so I am going to get them tested at the lfs tomorrow.
Just called the lfs to check if they had had the powder in, there is a new big size in so depending on my results I might wait for the smaller size in case the change doesn't go well.
If my Cal. and Mag. are low I will get my current all elements to raise them which should lower the kh, AFR maintains well from what I have read so starting the swap properly at current reasonable base levels is a must to cut down on any stress for the corals.
wait.... what's this talk of testing? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admin have me screwed due to a reply to a question that got a thread locked because I disputed that the word lesbian was on the banned word list, it no longer is.
I copied the last reply from when it got locked elsewhere, it shows the inconsistency of decisions at the top.
get used to disappointment and learn to like it.:cool:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope for the best but always plan for and expect the worst, at least that way no one can let me down... ;)
I used to tell all five kids that when they were whining about something not being fair.
(my line, not yours. :) )
also, "Hold on to that thought that you know everything because as soon as you turn 18, and/or graduate high school, you will get to prove it." :cool:

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So love the picture of the engineer goby! Tank is looking great. I missed a lot but needed to stop by your journal to say hello.

Your not on this world to impress the admin but you are here to impress yourself, daughter and friends that follow you from around the world

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will be quieter, reef2reef has been a great place to be and I will be trying to keep my mouth shut.

DSC_0014 (1024x687).jpg

Super glad to have you here Simon and here's to fat tangs and healthy corals!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 72 44.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.7%
Back