OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
good morning.
how's things across the pond today?

Nice sunny day, should be around mid seventies today. :)
... have you got a "canary coral", I need to take it out to sort a couple of vermitids, I moved it yesterday as the engineer goby colapsed it, I can see the base rock now and there are a few. ;Facepalm

DSC_0034 (1024x683).jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

F i s h y

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
I love how they balance their own diet if given enough choice, it is in a great environment. :)

Good morning, have a great day. :)

DSC_0033 (1024x683).jpg
Spidey snail spidey snail....

sp1187

The Great Enabler
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice sunny day, should be around mid seventies today. :)
... have you got a "canary coral", I need to take it out to sort a couple of vermitids, I moved it yesterday as the engineer goby colapsed it, I can see the base rock now and there are a few. ;Facepalm

DSC_0034 (1024x683).jpg
I'm not familiar with that name.

RAP
First Choice

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
My resident male blackbird in his tree in my garden is giving my neighbor a right mouthful for doing sawing and stuff at 17-00 late afternoon, my yard is mostly overgrown but there is a lot of wildlife, love hearing the birds.
I too love me some birds. We have owls everywhere. I need to build another owl box for the back of the house. I think we have 4 clutches coming of age about now. Need to give them somewhere local to hang out or they will leave. I'll take all the free rodent killing I can get.

danieyella

shouldn't have done that...
View Badges
Reaction score
My resident male blackbird in his tree in my garden is giving my neighbor a right mouthful for doing sawing and stuff at 17-00 late afternoon, my yard is mostly overgrown but there is a lot of wildlife, love hearing the birds.
I've been working on befriending the crows lately. In hopes they get this woodpecker to leave us alone and stop pecking the metal light post on the corner. And maybe even help scare off the treerats (squirrels).

Turns out, crows like almonds, raisin bran crunch, and chicken scratch

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
I've been working on befriending the crows lately. In hopes they get this woodpecker to leave us alone and stop pecking the metal light post on the corner. And maybe even help scare off the treerats (squirrels).

Turns out, crows like almonds, raisin bran crunch, and chicken scratch
I'm down with raisin bran with sugar.

Champion Lighting & Supply

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
We all know you’re a crow in disguise, you don’t have to sell yourself out like that.
viggo mortensen crow GIF by Team Coco
Shake It Off Big Bird GIF

Whatchu know about adding some Cocoa pebbles to Cinnamon toast crunch making a chocolate milk cinnamon toast crunch?

Champion Lighting & Supply

Do you think there are benefits to turning your skimmer off for periods of time?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • NO

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Maybe but not sure

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 5.6%
Motorcitycorals