OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really do as well. I've got a bunch of bumblebee snails and they're still reproducing. Way too fast.

I have bumblebees on order, this is the cyphastrea and I am really struggling with manual removal as the frag is so small, I am infested. :(

DSC_0004 (1024x758).jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bumblebees on order, this is the cyphastrea and I am really struggling with manual removal as the frag is so small, I am infested. :(

DSC_0004 (1024x758).jpg
How many did you order?

I think one of these weekends soon I'm going to need to go on a manual crushing killing spree in the Big Tank. My Scoly has a few now that have attached underneath the skeleton and are irritating the flesh. I just popped four off of it for the same reason not 3 weeks ago.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a pretty heavy order once and it knocked out most of the population. I think a lot of what I see in my tank now is empty little chrysalis type things from them. I don't see any webs come out of them any longer. I think I'm only down to like three bumblebees still in the cade display.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic shot Simon! Amazing fish even in full snow camo. Hope to move mine to display next week or two.

Thanks, I remembered to mark off six inches on the base board today, first two inches missed for a reason, puts it at six inches plus nose to tail tip. ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x678).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The easy part of the back yard security upgrade, I have a long drop padlock so my daughter can reach with a key over the top of the gate, new motion activated light fitted that activates just in side the gate, going to add another outside, they are solar powered self contained with battery, new security camera hopefully tomorrow, possibly two as I might get a backup that records to a memory card, the police visited me last time specifically because my Dr grassed me up, when the people that broke in and freaked me out left I swore I would never be frightened in my own house again, when the last policeman visited to talk to me about the legal crossbow pistol that the doc grassed me up about I gave him all the details about it being legal on my own property and that if anyone broke in and threatened me I would shoot them, he had the power to section me as being a harm to myself or others, never heard back from him but apparently I am on a fast response amber list anyway, once that lock is on the gate it will be very hard for the police to prosecute me if someone gets tagged in my back yard.

DSC_0001 (1024x684).jpg

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The easy part of the back yard security upgrade, I have a long drop padlock so my daughter can reach with a key over the top of the gate, new motion activated light fitted that activates just in side the gate, going to add another outside, they are solar powered self contained with battery, new security camera hopefully tomorrow, possibly two as I might get a backup that records to a memory card, the police visited me last time specifically because my Dr grassed me up, when the people that broke in and freaked me out left I swore I would never be frightened in my own house again, when the last policeman visited to talk to me about the legal crossbow pistol that the doc grassed me up about I gave him all the details about it being legal on my own property and that if anyone broke in and threatened me I would shoot them, he had the power to section me as being a harm to myself or others, never heard back from him but apparently I am on a fast response amber list anyway, once that lock is on the gate it will be very hard for the police to prosecute me if someone gets tagged in my back yard.

DSC_0001 (1024x684).jpg

Don't tag them with the crossbow for being in your yard mate. They'll do you for excessive force. Just give the camera footage of them to the coppers. I'll lay money on the coppers already knowing who they are as soon as they see the footage. It's always the same handful of idiots that do these things.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't tag them with the crossbow for being in your yard mate. They'll do you for excessive force. Just give the camera footage of them to the coppers. I'll lay money on the coppers already knowing who they are as soon as they see the footage. It's always the same handful of idiots that do these things.
Shame y'all dont live in TN lol. A no trespassing sign means I can shoot whomever is on my land. Having cattle and crops also helps my case. That simple fact keeps most idiots away from stealing things in rural areas here. In the city, they break into things all the time, steal from peoples garages, etc. Out here, they know we will shoot them. Not that I ever want to have to shoot someone, but the fact I can and they know I can is the best deterrent.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems those a holes are getting around. Your the second person I herd this from this week. Cheers to better days

Hello uncle Simon. My new daddy wants to add me to a scopas and I’m not sure I like that idea 9126647D-660E-4A22-A900-491CA20B7CB5.jpeg
Have fun with that!!

I'm pretty set that my gem will be coming out of the display in the not too far off.

It's pretty, but has a very aggressive personality. Mine happens to be the smallest of all the tangs in the tank. It causes every fight, and starts crap with fish twice its own size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 157 73.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.7%
Back