The easy part of the back yard security upgrade, I have a long drop padlock so my daughter can reach with a key over the top of the gate, new motion activated light fitted that activates just in side the gate, going to add another outside, they are solar powered self contained with battery, new security camera hopefully tomorrow, possibly two as I might get a backup that records to a memory card, the police visited me last time specifically because my Dr grassed me up, when the people that broke in and freaked me out left I swore I would never be frightened in my own house again, when the last policeman visited to talk to me about the
legal crossbow pistol that the doc grassed me up about I gave him all the details about it being
legal on my own property and that if anyone broke in and threatened me I would shoot them, he had the power to section me as being a harm to myself or others, never heard back from him but apparently I am on a fast response amber list anyway, once that lock is on the gate it will be very hard for the police to prosecute me if someone gets tagged in my back yard.