Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening, Simon. Went to the fish store Wednesday- think about you every time I see his Fox flying around. 1C179178-CFA1-44F4-8274-BE9B139DB603.jpeg
May have left with a monti…. And a hammer…. And a catspaw. :eek: (The monti is nicccce and Peachy.) 070CB863-B417-4E45-9E55-64F601E44D8D.jpeg 39E35C7B-83B8-4605-A287-EA25DFA7A5E9.jpeg 73A576BC-B96D-411E-AD8F-E79AB9C3DDAF.jpeg 2104E499-145B-4030-A6AC-1CE09A8EB9C3.jpeg
C192E7E6-2607-4FF8-8FD0-10A396B7E9CF.jpeg
Think it’ll be happy posted up mid tank against the overflow? It’s stationed beneath a ribbon gorg now, and seems satisfied, but I don’t know if it’s too much flow for it or not.
 
Good Evening, Simon. Went to the fish store Wednesday- think about you every time I see his Fox flying around. 1C179178-CFA1-44F4-8274-BE9B139DB603.jpeg
May have left with a monti…. And a hammer…. And a catspaw. :eek: (The monti is nicccce and Peachy.) 070CB863-B417-4E45-9E55-64F601E44D8D.jpeg 39E35C7B-83B8-4605-A287-EA25DFA7A5E9.jpeg 73A576BC-B96D-411E-AD8F-E79AB9C3DDAF.jpeg 2104E499-145B-4030-A6AC-1CE09A8EB9C3.jpeg
C192E7E6-2607-4FF8-8FD0-10A396B7E9CF.jpeg
Think it’ll be happy posted up mid tank against the overflow? It’s stationed beneath a ribbon gorg now, and seems satisfied, but I don’t know if it’s too much flow for it or not.

Very nice, it looks like the one I tried as a tester that I lost due to nudis, it was about mid tank and mid to high flow.
 
Very nice, it looks like the one I tried as a tester that I lost due to nudis, it was about mid tank and mid to high flow.
I recently lost my Beach Bum because I failed to glue it down and the big snail took it out (still hopeful I can locate it). This one looks like a reverse of it, color wise. It’s showing some yellow/green at the edges today. I think it likes the spot I picked which fits with your recommendation well. E87208F0-4B66-4FF1-A754-CC6C0B9F82D6.jpeg 97BEEC51-CA56-466F-B5A8-2840709B45F1.jpeg F84D90D2-8BE7-49DA-BF70-ED6045095D23.jpeg
Scott called it a Prometheus.
 
It might not be the laws but the lack and uneven enforcement of said laws. Look up some of the shenanigans around "fast and furious" back in Obama's day. Things that make you scratch your head. Also, by choice I own no fire arms. But that is my choice! I dream of a world where there are no bad guys then some country tries to take over another country and that just makes the whole world a mess.

I have no answers but I do have a choice. I choose not to participate in violence to anyone. Call me naive.

Passing laws that people ignore is futility. People must change by choice for lasting peace. It begins in the heart and mind and is reflected by words and actions. We all have a choice. What will you choose?

You have a good heart Simon!
 
No! No! No!

REMINDER!!!!


DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!


(Someone needs to try this with whiskey)

+Not it+

I was at the beach and saw some guys do it in the pub, not sure why that day was the day i decided to try it, that was nearly ten years ago and I drink a lot of vodka but have never tried it again. :P
Herbage would have been involved. ;)
 
I was at the beach and saw some guys do it in the pub, not sure why that day was the day i decided to try it, that was nearly ten years ago and I drink a lot of vodka but have never tried it again. :p
Herbage would have been involved. ;)
I'm Feeling rather enabled.....

Maybe we can get @F i s h y to give it a try with tequila...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new