Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Spamz
Those is my second favorite view of the tank.
PXL_20220528_005823470.jpg
 
Just drew enough cash to keep the tanks running for about two months as I am now on pre pay meters for electric and gas, I need to make the end of September and speak to pension people, I live on the reduced items sections in the local shops, there is a plan coming in to place for if I need to shut them down, my lfs should be able to hold the bigger fish for me.
 
D
Just drew enough cash to keep the tanks running for about two months as I am now on pre pay meters for electric and gas, I need to make the end of September and speak to pension people, I live on the reduced items sections in the local shops, there is a plan coming in to place for if I need to shut them down, my lfs should be able to hold the bigger fish for me.
Dang I don’t want those pretty Angel pics to end.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One day at a time brother...
you have a good night, i am out for the next few hrs, docs...:rolleyes:
One day at a time...;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new