Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta keep the glass clean somehow, right... :D
 
Cheers Simon!
PXL_20220313_031224749.jpg
 
My daughter is going to surf my favourite beach today, I played on that beach 55 years ago and it is probably my favourite place in the country.
It will be soooooo cold she will freak even with her new winter 5 - 4 I bought her, she did get boots and gloves over the past few weeks, waiting to see how long she lasted. ;)
 
My daughter is going to surf my favourite beach today, I played on that beach 55 years ago and it is probably my favourite place in the country.
It will be soooooo cold she will freak even with her new winter 5 - 4 I bought her, she did get boots and gloves over the past few weeks, waiting to see how long she lasted. ;)
Over here we just skip the cold water and snow board to get our surfing fix lol!
 
My daughter is going to surf my favourite beach today, I played on that beach 55 years ago and it is probably my favourite place in the country.
It will be soooooo cold she will freak even with her new winter 5 - 4 I bought her, she did get boots and gloves over the past few weeks, waiting to see how long she lasted. ;)
Very brave of her,as our sea freezing at best of times lol.
Which part of England you in btw?
I'm sure I've read you pr someone else mention it before but forgot if so.im thinking down south ?
 
Knew was down south,lived many places around there ,little village Radstock just outside Bath.
Then over the county in Warminster,frome,and 2 different times in Tidworth, lovely part of country but still wouldn't catch me surf boarding near there in what I think is still last days of winter ha ha ^_^
But if you enjoy something then you will do it so hats off to her
 
Knew was down south,lived many places around there ,little village Radstock just outside Bath.
Then over the county in Warminster,frome,and 2 different times in Tidworth, lovely part of country but still wouldn't catch me surf boarding near there in what I think is still last days of winter ha ha ^_^
But if you enjoy something then you will do it so hats off to her

Her text to me about laughing at how cold was it was that the suite was cozy, she managed about an hour, past my surfing days now but love how I have steered her in a direction, she is going to surf lifeguard school soon and is very focused. :)
 
I have to deal with my ex wife tomorrow for about 20 - 30 minutes and that should be the last time I see her, still love her but no one two times me, going to visit our boy's memorial tree, Zoe is picking me up and dropping me home, I really can't be doing with people anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new