Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting this here so as to not upset Frank's journal, I hate docking of animals to suit a look, people would be given a choice about cosmetic surgery, medical needs aside.
it's the german's. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Putting this here so as to not upset Frank's journal, I hate docking of animals to suit a look, people would be given a choice about cosmetic surgery, medical needs aside.
I agree. If they were meant to look a specific way, would they not be born that way?

I just un reserved the chalice, tried for days to figure out how to pay for it and it is a no, life will go on.
it will and this just means that the chalice was not meant to be. You will come across a better one when you have the finances and the time is right.

Like with all things, they happen for a reason.
 
good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20220427_223045_698.jpg

we can share...;):cool:
 
I'm sorry but only mags switch me like yours does, gorgeous. :)

... on
Thank you. It's so darn happy in the big tank getting to play with everyone else.

I do miss having it a meter behind my work desk and watching it all day. The personalities on fish can't really be explained, but I think this mag is a Big ol Flirt. Loves eating from my hands and rubbing up on my fingers. Took me a while to trust that it wouldn't stab me.
 
Thank you. It's so darn happy in the big tank getting to play with everyone else.

I do miss having it a meter behind my work desk and watching it all day. The personalities on fish can't really be explained, but I think this mag is a Big ol Flirt. Loves eating from my hands and rubbing up on my fingers. Took me a while to trust that it wouldn't stab me.

Being spooky aside they are super sociable and love tangs. :)
 
I got the price of a new DC return pump today and switched my skimmer off due to electricity costs, we will adapt as I save for the pump, my lfs offered me a six month lay off on it but I am stubborn and living day to day appears to be my new normal. ! ;)
 
Good morning Simon... :)
IMG_5777.JPG

no doubt about it ...
this thing is giving me the finger...;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new