Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know how rubbish at fish pics I am, in the running for "prettiest eyes in the tank comp! ;)

DSC_0001 by sshipuk, on Flickr

I can only take pics of this chalice from the desk end to get the colour (color) of this chalice right, peach not pink! :)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr

The Dis Waltney ( made up name) has been sulking for a few months, my fault, I let my kh and cal / mag get out of whack, slowly recovering, the new tip growth is 2 days old! :)

DSC_0005 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Part of this got stung by an acro, I had to remove a 2 inch section to stop the rtn, it was dissolving in front of my eyes!
I have a half inch frag of it on a rack, the healthiest tip!
All my sps have been sulking since the kh cal mag incident, this "group" is maybe a half inch across, a growth tip of 1 branch, we appear to have a growth spurt on our hands! :)

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
You just love rubbing our noses in that Trachy

;Yuck .;Woot

And even more beautiful! Lol. I really NEED one of these but can’t find one!

Stunning photography as usual Simon........
Every Trach I see falls short ...same with the rastas
 
A few things simmering, first is the rainbow monti frag, 8 days in, the base flesh has taken off and it's alive, 1 of my nemesis montis! ;)

DSC06901 by sshipuk, on Flickr

The 2 new guys, just over 24 hours in, we have polyps! ;)

DSC06903 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC06905 by sshipuk, on Flickr

In theory this is ice fire favites, this is the smallest of the 3 remaining frags, 1 has already gone to a mate, I have a 2.5 x 2.5 inch healthy piece as well as the other 2 larger frags. :)

DSC06908 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new