Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we discuss the 1,000th post buys the snacks?

I would gladly buy the snacks if a “certain trachy” showed up at door!
 
People that have followed for a while will know I have "mood swings", apologies for being slow to respond on journals, stuff on my mind, the tank is fine! ;)

Your mood results in a great tank.
I guess it is for each one of us some kind of therapy to maintain the tank and enjoy the hobby.
Great choice!!
 
Looking good Simon :)

Thanks, I think I need to talk about an "additive" that I started using a while back and observations.
The problem is that the tank is only just getting over the temp swing and my levels are stabilising again so that could be helping!
I look at the tank lots when I am not at work, it is slowly starting to get it's sparkle back, I am content+! :)
 
This is the branch of the red digi i snapped off, still annoyed with my self, evening shut down.
I'll try and get a pic over the weekend, base flesh looking good. :)

DSC_0007 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Love my rastas! :)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
I'd give you store credit for your Rasta's. If I had a store. They may be the only zoa out there I would still want.
 
The piggy bank was fine this morning until some idiot hit that front plug with the glass cleaner! ;)

DSC08214 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Looks like your retirement savings plan got dinged! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new