Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes.
Dripping water leaking tank is the worst nightmare.
Wishing you th best.

Corals and fish look great still.

Thanks, the only thing missing is the skunk cleaner, it was a panic situation, I should have put it in the sump.
I will not set that tank up again, there will be a new tank, it has been sat in my garden for 3 years, the tank before this, I need the "stand" picked up for me as I am without car, my first custom built all opti white / star fire, will be resurrected as a frag tank, 42.5 G low AIO, I have been thinking about it for a few months, it will be run like it used to be except more softie heavy! :)

In other news, the nem has moved nada, zip, zilch, not a touch, general tank warning still in place for the corals in case it decides to go walk about! ;)

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
@najer what is that BTA name? Is it a rose or something else?

I’m curious too. I love the white speckles!

Haven’t seen that one before!

It’s beautiful!
 
When my base flesh is this active and healthy on my sps it makes me very happy, "you have to be mental to try and run a tank like that mate!", whatever, yours might be faster growing and "allegedly" more colourful, I'll stick with my way for now thanks! ;)

DSC_0005 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC_0007 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
When my base flesh is this active and healthy on my sps it makes me very happy, "you have to be mental to try and run a tank like that mate!", whatever, yours might be faster growing and "allegedly" more colourful, I'll stick with my way for now thanks! ;)

DSC_0005 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC_0007 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Looks real happy.
 
Looks real happy.

Thanks, there has only been one change!
I'll explain a bit later, I need to take a pic! ;)

This is as blue as it gets, the second pair of T5s to come on are both blue plus, not my cup of tea but I know some people prefer that look! ;Droid

DSC_0007 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new