Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought has been on my mind for about 2 months!
Pest control ie wrasse.
A few years ago I took a yellow wrasse and a splendid leopard back to my lfs they had grown up together so I didn't want them separated, they went in to their large display.
They shut the tank down a couple of months ago and just before they did they lost the leopard.
The yellow has been in a coral tray since the shut down.
They gave him back to me today, 4 inch plus fish now! :)
How to urinate (P) your scopas tang and flame angel off in 1 simple step! ;)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
View from my desk chair, one day old, I just added 6 dwarf blue leg hermits and about 10 dove snails. :)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Wow man that is looking really nice. And I love the macroalgae.

I'm glad you got at least one of your wrasse back. It is a beautiful fish for sure. Shame about the leopard wrasse.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new