Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home to the tank buzzing after work today!
21/07/16, pump in.
Because I need to clean the spray bar I have switched it off maybe 10 times, back to silent again!
i poked my finger in the inlet and shook it a bit, I guess I should clean it at some point ;)

DSC07545 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
 
Not due to the picture posting issue, I guess I hit a sort of low today in the possibility of my job ending.
The tank will be fine, I took that low sigh this evening, I wish I could be more positive.
* thoughtful thanks and praise not required* ! ;)
 
The tank will be fine, I took that low sigh this evening, I wish I could be more positive.
You've got Vodka and a retirements account worth of Rastas. How can you not be positive?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new