Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might be photo shy until I find a different picture host, f*** u flickr, I will not pay you and you can rot in hell!

Anywho, a fish and a coral, hopefully be back soon! ;)

DSC_0006 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr
wow, what an amazing shot of the starry blenny!

Flickr is charging now?! Crap, I deleted an email from them assuming it wasn't important, must've been a warning. I'm not down for paying either but I guess they gotta make some money somehow...
 
wow, what an amazing shot of the starry blenny!

Flickr is charging now?! Crap, I deleted an email from them assuming it wasn't important, must've been a warning. I'm not down for paying either but I guess they gotta make some money somehow...

I think Flickr is still free, but for a max of 1000 pictures.
I am not sure what else was in the email as I stopped reading after that.
 
I think Flickr is still free, but for a max of 1000 pictures.
I am not sure what else was in the email as I stopped reading after that.
You can still use Flicker for free but don't exceed the 1000 picture , you can delete old photos to add new
 
I think Flickr is still free, but for a max of 1000 pictures.
I am not sure what else was in the email as I stopped reading after that.

You can still use Flicker for free but don't exceed the 1000 picture , you can delete old photos to add new
phew. crisis averted.
 
?

DSC_0002.JPG
 
I always upload my photos directly to R2R as well. They always show up large. This is probably because I don't resize them to a small enough size. I use Photoshop to resize them to less than 8x5. I could go smaller, but then you wouldn't be able to zoom in and see all the details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new