Status
Not open for further replies.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been on a real live Bob Marley kick lately. Also have been back into this movie.
E8E1C385-7A87-49B4-9ED0-EDD7941A3E60.gif

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of things going through my mind, I have caught up on a few journal this weekend.
I can't say it is not getting me down but I am a survivor, we will keep this box of water healthy or sell it as a going concern, over my dead body, my lfs will never let me down if I have issues I can't deal with they will be there for me, nice chat with the manager today, he knows exactly where I stand!
He refers to the rainbow as our baby! ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x675).jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I miss my mandarin too. Found my cb shrimp skinning his corpse one morning. It's such a shame too, they are like the "big easy's" of the tank. Dont have a care in the world except to surf the rocks picking off snacks as they go.

Chin up.

Last edited:

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I miss my mandarin too. Found my cbb skinning his corpse one morning. It's such a shame too, they are like the "big easy's" of the tank. Dont have a care in the world except to surf the rocks picking off snacks as they go.

Chin up.
Aww. Sad:(

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all, a lot of thinking going on.
@Katrina71 yes, we might have polyps tomorrow, it is very pretty!

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg

For the spots on the glass really, trying to find an angle without reflections, the glass was cleaned 2 days ago, the green spotted mandarin did not starve to death, it ate happily all day, my pod life is cool!
... except when the Blue female tormented it to death!
I didn't take a pic of how I found him when I got home from work, faded colour but no bristle worms near him, just dead like he just gave up!
The blue female will be coming out at some point, I will get a pair of green spotted mandarins! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x656).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok people, this is where we are at, no pressure, I will probably need my reefer family to keep me on the right track if I sound like I going to do something hasty once the job is gone, my lfs is Southwest Marines in Bristol England, watch that get deleted because it is blatant advertising ... where was I? ... oh yeh, I do my tank but I also do music! :)

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.. so I don’t check in for a few days and you became a star :D well deserved recognition Simon!

I’m sure you will do just fine, keep moving forward and you will find your way.. until then a nice dose of this may help;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back