OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate leds only as do both of my cameras.

New frag, they fragged a large piece about 2 months ago, I have been watching them.
This was nearly gripping the rack today with big edge flesh, not glued to anything, I just placed it and let go, gripping on really well! :)

DSC_0029 (1024x683).jpg

New big guy! :)

DSC_0031 (1024x683).jpg

Small eyed guy.

DSC_0034 (1024x702).jpg

I might as well move the other purple and green one over here! ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a little chat with the blond today, showed the shop my acclimation box and explained how I was going to use / place it, just need to get the lemon peel out, missed by about a second earlier. :)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just copied this from my fb, we had a general election yesterday.
In theory we are out of Europe my the end of January, it will sting the economy a bit, I have been through a few economy crashes, time to make Britain Great again! ;)

I don't really do politics but I am happy today.
Everyone that has had their feelings hurt needs to realize that there could only be one result due to the democratic vote that happened a few years ago.
I hope the Scottish get their freedom vote again, at least they abided by the democratic decision at that time.
Time to make Britain great again and not a money supply to countries that are better pleaders than us.
I have been tightening my belt and thinking about my daughter's generation, get brexit done and then focus on our issues, strive at environmental problem solving and make us make things again, less being service islands, sorry to anyone upset by this but hey, time to move on!
1f609.png

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at the tank about an hour after the leds go off with the leds on!
I unpluged the leds, something is amiss and the only way to fix it is to try and connect with it!
... because the previously working / not working 6 T5s came on, I unplugged them.

If you have never had a Pacific Sun the software is hateful lol, love the light though!

I will plug it back in tomorrow and try and do a re set. ;)

This evening's thoughts, the light is a red head female! ;)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@najer- I'm not going to lie and say I'm all caught up on your thread. I lack the desire and time to go back and read roughly 3 months worth of posts. More importantly, however, is that I don't lie. I will say that I did go back a couple pages, though, and am not surprised to see things are still clicking along.

Since I missed it; how did things work out with the new potential employer?

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@najer- I'm not going to lie and say I'm all caught up on your thread. I lack the desire and time to go back and read roughly 3 months worth of posts. More importantly, however, is that I don't lie. I will say that I did go back a couple pages, though, and am not surprised to see things are still clicking along.

Since I missed it; how did things work out with the new potential employer?

Nothing came of it so I need to find a job.
The whole experience humiliated me as I virtually ran out of money and ended up with two months of creditors.
I have not been in debt like that for 30 years or so, hated it!
I do feel invigorated again towards the tank, I will seriously look for a job in the new year once the festive bull spit is over! ;)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing came of it so I need to find a job.
The whole experience humiliated me as I virtually ran out of money and ended up with two months of creditors.
I have not been in debt like that for 30 years or so, hated it!
I do feel invigorated again towards the tank, I will seriously look for a job in the new year once the festive bull spit is over! ;)

I loved your post based on the latter part of it and definitely not the former. I relate, all too well, with debt and creditors!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Letting the water clear a bit, I did the first part of the re-scape today and slightly moved about 10 corals!
New direction phase one, I need to find lps that will cope with my flow.
I decided a few weeks ago to try euphillia so today I picked a couple up.
This hammer has 7 heads and loads of babies. :)

DSC_0034 (1024x751).jpg

This little torch has 2 heads, it is a really funky colour when expanded, I was given a good price because I bought the hammer. ;)

DSC_0035 (1024x717).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things got a bit funky, a lot of things moved but most only inches.
I leveled the first new shelf today, right side.
Hopefully the new chalice will settle well, I can now properly see in under the island, the tangs and angels love the change! :)

DSC_0036 (1024x683).jpg

Newest little guy got blasted across the tank when I leveled the shelf, my bad! ;)

DSC_0030 (1) (1024x724).jpg

Loving this big lots! :)

DSC_0035 (1) (1024x712).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back