OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the fish trap went into the cube end facing the swim through at 9-30 am, the flame angel nearly moved in to it! ;Facepalm
After about 30 minutes I caught her, turned the trap and released her into the cube, re-positioned the trap, the cherub wouldn't go near it with her around.
11-15, caught the aip file fish, I watched it start on by rainbow echinata a few days ago!
My lfs is closed on a Monday so I have closed the trap and moved it away from the swim through, I will set it again on Tuesday morning. ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know how you have time to sleep or drink with moving all the fish and coral.

The flame angel loves when I move things, gotta keep her amused! ;)

My lfs has a blond naso in the coral tray next to the one housing mine who is now sold, it is bigger than my old one but is not eating.
I try not to think about this as it annoys me, not just my lfs but the wholesaler too, they try to get things on frozen shrimp and stuff and not what the fish actually want and need to eat.
I eat very little red meat, if I went to the states and ate steak (I love steak) a lot I would become constipated!
Their digestive system is designed to deal with mostly algae food plus some live food.
Anywho, my mate tried it with frozen mysis and things, pellet and then flake, nothing.
I had a rummage in a sump and found some red ojo (I think), pulled off a pinch and dropped it in, my mate was gone, bam!
He is going to do a small algae feed rock for it! :)

Just because there is no rush, I was offered the acro I nearly bought a few weeks ago today, new Indo deep water and I said no.
Close your mouths!
They are more delicate, I can wait! ;)
The twins have gone down from simmering to brooding with the phos spike, we'll get there! :)

DSC_0119 (1024x591).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other stuff happened, I moved the two PE palys to a higher light and flow spot, both were stretching.
I can only show you part of one of the new guys as due to this being Indo and not Vietnam I am allowed to call them what I want!
"Najer's Stellars!" $420 a polyp, going fast!
You pay the money you will get a pic of your actual polyp! ;)

DSC_0123 (1) (1024x683).jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other stuff happened, I moved the two PE palys to a higher light and flow spot, both were stretching.
I can only show you part of one of the new guys as due to this being Indo and not Vietnam I am allowed to call them what I want!
"Najer's Stellars!" $420 a polyp, going fast!
You pay the money you will get a pic of your actual polyp! ;)

DSC_0123 (1) (1024x683).jpg

I was thinking "Najer's Nuts" might be a better name. However, if this was the case, they'd sell for much more than only $420 a polyp!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this for 4 or 5 years, the most beautiful acro frag I ever saw, when I placed it here I broke the tall twig off, it died.
This has died back twice and bleached a few times but comes back.
It is on a 3 cm disk and is based out onto the scape at the back, this is from the front, from the desk end (left) that "bump" is bright green, no rush for a new branch! ;)

DSC_0124 (2) (1024x713).jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this for 4 or 5 years, the most beautiful acro frag I ever saw, when I placed it here I broke the tall twig off, it died.
This has died back twice and bleached a few times but comes back.
It is on a 3 cm disk and is based out onto the scape at the back, this is from the front, from the desk end (left) that "bump" is bright green, no rush for a new branch! ;)

DSC_0124 (2) (1024x713).jpg

Wonderful PE on that beauty!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I discovered something about the pebble crab the other day, it filter feeds!
I'm not sure if it actually eats as well as it generally has it's back to me.
The two protrusions above the eye are like little feather dusters and close super fast. :)

DSC_0129 (1024x683).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back