Status
Not open for further replies.

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hang tough Simon. I just went through a bone cancer scare from an mri for different issue Turned out as nothing after more tests. The waiting for a solid answer and freaking loved ones out isu cks. Good vibes for a quick and negative answer for you as well brother

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooook, we have progress, sort of. ;)
I did the two feed rocks this afternoon, red nori with garlic (smells lush), the one for the general fish also got a calanus pellet squished onto it, a small amount of the nori on the cbb's rock and mastick.
When I let the flame angel back in yesterday she homed in on the mastick (this has been bugging me so had a look at the tin, MasStick, bet I forget) so also the cbb, she went here first again today but the cbb just went up a few inches, the flame had a munch and went off to see everyone.
The scopas has had a couple of little chases and darts but appears to be getting better.
The cbb is expanding it's boundaries by the inch, just the scopas to calm down. ;)
From across the room, still easily, ... not spooked or startled really, defensive maybe and doesn't dive for cover around my movements so that is good. :)

DSC_0004 (1024x716).jpg

DSC_0005 (1024x724).jpg
This is a beautiful fish sir!
Will be interesting to see how fat you can make it :)

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you about Florida, but I live in NH where we are low on the list of states with infected people. I hugged my mom 2 weeks ago because she wanted one. I have no fear of catching it from her and I know I'm negative. My wife's mom died Wednesday and her 7 siblings are huggers and have hugged in this time. I hope I am not the one you ignored because I meant no disrespect....

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
morning/afternoon ;) are your two scopas at lfs coming home soon?

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a beautiful fish sir!
Will be interesting to see how fat you can make it :)
Nice build. Hopefully I last do last a few years and 378 pages lolol.
Simon,
Every time your daughter swings by, it touches my heart.

Hoping for it to be a non-malignant situation, my friend.

cbb is super cute... :)

Thanks all, been a tough couple of days for the cbb (it's fine) and me.
It is slowly slowly inching out of it's corner and is about half way across the tank now, ... and the scopas' put it back in it's corner!
The flame angel is fine with it now.
It has been calmer today so far in the display, the S scopas has been in the cube a bit today so is calmer, it likes to chill with the clowns under their rack.
The cbb is grazing nearly constantly and loves the masstick. Each day I put a small pinch of flake on the rock and then squish the masstick onto that, slowly slowly. :)

DSC_0006 (1024x683).jpg

The scopas has something on it!

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man if you can get a butterfly angelfish to eat, they are awesome. Hard to find a good one. Usually starve to death.

It is nose down and tail up most of the day, it won't starve in here but the two scopas need to chill and give it more access, still loving masstick. :)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cbb is fine.
I just blocked the swim through and have the scopas and flame angel in the cube.
I will give the scopas 24 hours, possibly 48 and we will see how the cbb and yellow scopas settle.
Cbb is grazing well and every new piece of scape it gets access to it digs right in.

DSC_0008 (1024x454).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 59 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back