Status
Not open for further replies.

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in case this goes pear shaped, nice knowing you all, peace and love, Simon.
Gotta have my Najer updates so anything less than the normal daily pics unacceptable ;)
I’m the 300 lb pear shaped guy around here so you need to stay away from going pear :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta gave my Najer updates so anything less than the normal daily pics unacceptable ;)
I’m the 300 lb pear shaped guy around here so you need to stay away from going pear :)

Thinking of walking away. I have been in contact with Rev, my journal has a badge still, I don't like restricted boundaries.

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Si I dig were your coming from. The world and people label and pigeon hole everything to organuze and identify and group. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I hope the positives of keeping with the journal on your side and our side of the page out weigh the feeling the badge at thread top impart. For what it’s worth I didn’t know it was on our threads I only care about the content and the person behind the words and pics
Much love brother which ever way is right for you
Raege hugs to you and our FFF

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Si I dig were your coming from. The world and people label and pigeon hole everything to organuze and identify and group. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I hope the positives of keeping with the journal on your side and our side of the page out weigh the feeling the badge at thread top impart. For what it’s worth I didn’t know it was on our threads I only care about the content and the person behind the words and pics
Much love brother which ever way is right for you
Raege hugs to you and our FFF

Ty, I am tired and stretched, not sure how to put if, flimsy, the tanks will be fine, I have lost the passion.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cbb and naoko are fine.
I just moved 3 corals and a frag into the cube, I forgot about my pink sinularia as it was against the cabbage, now chewed.
This is a few days of not being chewed, I need to shuffle some things and lower it as it is just touching the surface.

DSC_0004 (1024x683) (2).jpg

The scopas does not touch the toads so far and someone has more or less moved into the big one.

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s really nice to see you on here today Simon!

Your experience, the help you provide me and others, and way you express yourself is very much appreciated. No badge required:p

Shane
Best wishes for a better day Simon! Still one of my favorite places to view pictures and live the reef life through your eyes!

Thanks, I am very uncertain of my future, I need a job but really can't be doing with people anymore, one of the reasons I cancelled the upgrade is that it gives me 5 or 6 months more to avoid the world mostly.
I am on different antibiotics again and am ....ed off about that, my fuse is very short currently but I am sorry I upset anyone yesterday, pp timing.

I need to sort the cube out and remove some of the racks and egg crate, there is a lot of lr in there and the softies are pretty much at the surface so I need to lower them.
At time of pic, cbb, flame angel, flasher wrasse, fairy wrasse, 2 clowns, aip file fish and possibly others in there, I might set a camera up so I can see some fish! ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x707).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back