OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted a pic of the island rock to show what I need to do.
I saw the fff spook out of the corner of my eye so glanced over and all the fish had spooked.
Quick glance up and I saw the tail end of the naoko flying back through the swim through.
That is the first time it has been in the display since a few minutes after it went in, the long nose chased it into the cube.
I don't think anything had a go at it I think it was a shock to the fish that don't go in the cube! ;)

The swim through is still an issue due to flow for 3 of these, the midas doesn't go in the cube, I need to move the pump a bit more to the right which means the island will also move but that means the arch rock also needs to move.

DSC_0003 (1024x699).jpg DSC_0004 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im loving the new cove look. Ur onto something special there si.

Thanks, I fiddled with my rocks (don't start) a bit this morning, I have it very close to how I want it now and the flow is good, I will tweak the island and move one coral tomorrow now, time to let the fish settle. :)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I fiddled with my rocks (don't start) a bit this morning, I have it very close to how I want it now and the flow is good, I will tweak the island and move one coral tomorrow now, time to let the fish settle. :)
Filter enabled ;)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your "new" scape, and entire set up, looks great Simon.

Thanks, I haven't touched it yet today as I am trying to figure out how to position the big rock, behind the acro, you can see the size of the arch rock, from by the glass cleaner on the right across to the weir box, it is very difficult to position.
The rock on the left is cool and the gap by the pulse pump I have figured out.
Once I have it how I want it I will clean the divide glass to see in the cube better. ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x679).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is at a slight angle, if I glance at the tank or relax back in my chair this is what I see, I think I love it! :)
There is one more piece of shelf rock to move mid right with a couple of monti caps on that needs to move back about 6 inches and should open the front (to me) up more.
It looks ok from the front front as well. ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x694).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back