OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of teaser pics from the front, this should explain the desk view later so you can see how it stretches away.
Where the Timor wrasse is in the second pic there is a little canyon now but I can't see it from the desk end.
The fish appear to love it. :)

DSC_0002 (1024x441).jpg

DSC_0004 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cave goby let me get one shot! ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg

I was watching the midas blenny being agitated this morning in it's spot by the desk, it is basically as close as it can get to me, something had moved a piece of rubble into it's spot and it was trying to move it.
This particular piece of rubble was bigger than it!
When I fed flake this morning I reached down and moved the piece of rubble about half an inch, happy blenny! :)

DSC_0004 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dad was a lay preacher, as required, locum so I had religion rammed down my throat as a kid, I think I finally struggled free aged 17, if people love a "god" then carry on.
One day someone will explain " you were challenged because you are strong" to me but unless you have helped sustain a life for 23 years, he was never going to be old, then actually back away, why would your god give him 5 hour screaming head pains, reality check people, we need to get on top of this current crap!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dad was a lay preacher, as required, locum so I had religion rammed down my throat as a kid, I think I finally struggled free aged 17, if people love a "god" then carry on.
One day someone will explain " you were challenged because you are strong" to me but unless you have helped sustain a life for 23 years, he was never going to be old, then actually back away, why would your god give him 5 hour screaming head pains, reality check people, we need to get on top of this current crap!
Sorry for your experience. My heart is broken by your loss Simon. You have such an attraction to love and beauty and you share it with us every day. I am sending positive and uplifting thoughts your way!

I have never served that kind of god either! I believe in Love just as you do! I just believe the source of real eternal Love has been misrepresented in statements like "you were challenged because you are strong" it is a lie about how Love works. Love is the opposite of selfishness. Love is never selfish or selfserving. Love never did this to you or your son and never will...an enemy has done this not Love.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. :)

You know when something falls in to place just nicely?!

Having finished sulking ( :rolleyes: ) a decision had to be made, what can I get away whilst keeping the fish?
When I went to my lfs earlier there were random corals and fish dotted around the display tanks, a guy broke his tank down yesterday so the shop has all his livestock.
This was on a big rock in their creature tanks. ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%
Back