Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a concern about the cbb, I hand feed it, it eats loads.
It is so slowly putting weight on.
Not a fish person, could it have an internal parasite, it still grazes as well?!

DSC_0007 (1024x732).jpg

DSC_0008 (1024x683).jpg

Maybe @Jay Hemdal has some ideas! I am curious to know as well as I have had a Powder Blue Tang for a couple of years that will not get fat! The other tangs are.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of adding a second sump just for the cube, the leaks are really starting to annoy me now so I need to do something.
I swapped the Eheim 3000 to the display yesterday, it has not gone well, I need to find an adaptor tomorrow to lower it 3 or 4 inches, that is it sitting on the Eheim 5000 that is having no interest in fitting the plumbing.
It is running at minimum now so as to not suck in air.

DSC_0001 (1024x701).jpg

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of adding a second sump just for the cube, the leaks are really starting to annoy me now so I need to do something.
I swapped the Eheim 3000 to the display yesterday, it has not gone well, I need to find an adaptor tomorrow to lower it 3 or 4 inches, that is it sitting on the Eheim 5000 that is having no interest in fitting the plumbing.
It is running at minimum now so as to not suck in air.

DSC_0001 (1024x701).jpg
Where are the leaks actually coming from?

Tony

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I try not to talk about it but this covid crap has me terrified!
I will be eating into my savings over the next 6 months or so but hopefully I will remain alive! :)
thrive to survive...survive to thrive..simon..we will win this crap,this too shall pass ,luv ya bro:cool:

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thrive to survive...survive to thrive..simon..we will win this crap,this too shall pass ,luv ya bro:cool:

I made a decision to survive today, we basically went into the second covid lockdown just over here, I will eat into my savings but I really want to survive this crap!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I made a decision to survive today, we basically went into the second covid lockdown just over here, I will eat into my savings but I really want to survive this crap!
same boat ,bud day to day ,month to month,it will get better from here on ,hang tough,good times ahead!!! ;)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If people want to get on my case I don't give a crap, who ever locked the thread stopped me ripping someone a new one?
May have been a good thing though. We don’t need you booted lol. When I pick up my mimic filefish tomorrow, who will I show it to?

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's irritating. Just age and the gaskets dried out or something?

Tony

They were the stock kits when the twins were started and after 3 years they nearly all start to leak at the same spot on a flange and if you touch them they shear off, I have replacements here but I am still deciding on a second sump.
I cracked a rib last time I did two so am in no rush. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back