Status
Not open for further replies.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man all your photos are flawless! You must be a photographer ?! I’d be surprised if you weren’t...awesome tanks. ;Greedy
Yep we all strive to be take pics like that

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep we all strive to be take pics like that
You’re not that far behind....I have yet to find an individual who can take such a clear photo of a coral inside a bag like you have on your build thread :oops:

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man all your photos are flawless! You must be a photographer ?! I’d be surprised if you weren’t...awesome tanks. ;Greedy
You’re not that far behind....I have yet to find an individual who can take such a clear photo of a coral inside a bag like you have on your build thread :oops:

Thank you, I have a camera because I have the tanks, it only leaves the house to visit my lfs sometimes. ;)

Part of the pavona on the weir, the black clown goby lives on / in it but is very camera shy, that is one entrance to it's "cave" ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x718).jpg

Turbin. :)

DSC_0008 (1024x709).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@najer,
You are truly an artist with both your tanks and photographs! Thanks for letting me take a dip in your ocean this morning!

You are too kind and are welcome, I'm not very good at the real world so this is my little reef rockpool and it keeps me nearly sane.
I guess less than 10 people have ever seen the twins, I have always been an introvert but I like to share the inhabitants with pictures, the "C" thing has me terrified, I would not have survived the past months without my tanks.

Excuse the angle, desk chair view with added sunlight, oh and yes it is that cloudy as the engineer goby has found a deep dark murky place to excavate! :rolleyes:

DSC_0007 (1024x539).jpg

DSC_0002 (1024x693).jpg

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I have a camera because I have the tanks, it only leaves the house to visit my lfs sometimes. ;)

Part of the pavona on the weir, the black clown goby lives on / in it but is very camera shy, that is one entrance to it's "cave" ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x718).jpg

Turbin. :)

DSC_0008 (1024x709).jpg
o_O;Snaphappy Insane detail in these photos man wow!!! What kind of camera and lens do you use if you don’t mind me asking? You should participate in the R2R POTM I’m sure you’d win every time ;Woot

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
o_O;Snaphappy Insane detail in these photos man wow!!! What kind of camera and lens do you use if you don’t mind me asking? You should participate in the R2R POTM I’m sure you’d win every time ;Woot

Thanks, I only shoot jpeg so I will never be good enough to win anything until I learn how to process raw files, I'm to lazy!
My pics are ok, the pics of the guy that taught me to try to use my camera better are awesome. :)

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I only shoot jpeg so I will never be good enough to win anything until I learn how to process raw files, I'm to lazy!
My pics are ok, the pics of the guy that taught me to try to use my camera better are awesome. :)
You are very humble my friend. But your pictures are far from ok! Now if you want to see some ok pics please go check out my build thread :D that is where you will find “ok” pictures.....with that being said please keep the pictures coming:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back