OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to move the red shroom as there was some tickling going on, right behind the flame! :rolleyes:

DSC_0005 (1024x708).jpg

I could have moved the green cabbage but I don't think that will be an issue, keeping an eye on the ric.

DSC_0003 (1024x683).jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rbta split the night I added it and has never moved but overnight it has moved about 9 inches, this could get interesting.

DSC_0007 (1024x656).jpg
Oh boy they are like slow moving train wrecks...

Did you find the pink wrasse?

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't even know there was an ignore list lol
oh yea, I save that for those who think they are the smartest in the room and there's only their way to do things. enough of that where I work. they're on the ignore list too.
:cool:

U

User1

View Badges
but I wonder, if you have them ignored, can they still see your comments, and then make comments, and then think you are rude for not replying?
:cool:

Lol! Interesting question to be honest I'd say as a developer I'd mute both so they don't see your comments as you suggest. I can see the easy solution of just blocking one way but I really don't know how the board works internally by design, etc.

Made me giggle though the way you wrote it out :D

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There has been a change in the behaviour of the tangs starting Sunday morning, I am concerned about the original S scopas.
It didn't come into the display until after food time on Sunday and has been acting differently, it has not been in the display yet today (14-30 hrs) and I just checked and it is in the same spot it was two hours ago under a rack.
Looks ok but it is dark under there.
The rescue and baby appear fine in the cube also, odd forays into the display but the yellow is not being very inviting!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, update already as it just came into the display.
On Tuesday morning about an hour after breakfast feed the S scopas came into the display with the rescue, tucked into the little hang out recess where it is in the below pic and watched.
The yellow was very frisky but not aggressive, the rescue stayed for about two minutes and then went back to the cube.
They just came back into the display together and the S scopas tucked in and watched, the yellow was far less frisky today, just posturing but when it got friskier the S scopas swam between them, I think the S scopas is trying to get them settled?! :)

DSC_0001 (1024x686).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Frank @fishguy242 I want to explain the reaction to the freshwater pic, this is old news people I don't need hugs and crap, I did fresh planted for years and will never do it again.
My boy was born oxygen starved and at age two got meningitus so was fully dependent.
Obviously this was when I was with his mum, he was never going to grow old, every Sunday at 11 in the morning I would do tank maintenance and Ricky's chair would be as close as I could get it, I put The Lion KIng video on the player so he could look at the tank or TV, mum would be cooking roast Sunday lunch, there was a lot of singing!
I have not watched the film since and can't do with anything freshwater as it brings back memories of my boy. :)
(And no I didn't cry typing this!) ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took this yesterday, in the cube end, there are quite a lot on that piece of rock and I am thinking of moving them into the puddle as there is a large piece of branch rock in the puddle I want to move into the display as it has more of the fluffy ric things on it.
I actually had the branch in my hand earlier but just moved it to get at something but didn't pull it as I need at least one more rock to try an minimise changing the biological filtration too much, the palys are fast growing.

DSC_0004 (1024x706).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back