Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse the favia, green bounce shroom. ;)

DSC_0278 (1024x706).jpg
That is beautiful Simon, nice piece.
 
Making the rounds Simon and saw you lurking in other threads ;) Hope your day is going well!

All cool here thanks, have a great day. :)

... waiting for world war four, I just un blocked the swim through after a four day time out for two of the scopas tangs. ;)
 
All cool here thanks, have a great day. :)

... waiting for world war four, I just un blocked the swim through after a four day time out for two of the scopas tangs. ;)
Wish they would all just get along!! So tired of bully fish. Pretty sure we feed them enough :)
 
Wish they would all just get along!! So tired of bully fish. Pretty sure we feed them enough :)

The baby scopas came back in first, I blocked the swim through again, give things time to settle for a day or two and then try the rescue again but she is fine in the cube end.
 
Good morning Simon... :) i got nuthin' but a "Boogie" for you this morn...:D:cool:
WP_20210712_21_01_35_Pro.jpg
 
Simon how goes the scopa wars today?? Baby scopas doing well in general population again?

Good question lol, the baby and the yellow have been tail to tail ever since, the baby is looking a bit tail shredded, I took the net away from the swim through this morning and things are slightly better although the yellow is in the scape as I type, the rescue is being watched and put in her place by the male and the convict has the odd dart at the rescue, things are frisky! ;)

DSC_0299 (1024x737).jpg
 
WELLL...Bright side ... ;) frisky keeps it interesting...:):cool:
 
..gettin a lil big for his britches,i'd say... ;)
BOOG...!!! :D:cool:
V__A33F (1).jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new