Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know exactly what you mean. Basic human contact seems very odd. Its crazy times

I went to my golf club today, and it was an absolute pleasure to go to the bar and order a pot of tea and english scones with jam and clotted cream. Oh yes very English! Lol

And no I haven’t gone tea total so dont worry, the chasers are currently ‘online’!

It was a bit cloudy but who cares!

Oh and the bottle of hand sanitizer smells of vodka just in case I had a panic attack!!

BC7F2813-ED26-430A-B9F7-3A958F967EB9.jpeg
I would absolutely love to be on that course with you! Took the fam to Scotland a few years back and never got the time to hit up a course. Was so bummed! Love all the history in all those places.
 
You are only person that has ever mentioned this to me, I also love how it smells of vodka. :)
Yes but your not supposed to snort or drink it, just appreciate it, so dont get any ideas!!
 
Thanks all, because I lost the flame angel a couple of months ago as well I don't have a colourful active fish anymore.
I am thinking possibly a different angel.
Sorry to hear that Simon.
For a colorful fish I have always liked the Copperband and the Regal angel of course along with the Flame angel.
 
I would absolutely love to be on that course with you! Took the fam to Scotland a few years back and never got the time to hit up a course. Was so bummed! Love all the history in all those places.
Oh I wasn’t playing today. I had a lesson and decided to stuff my face afterwards!

I only took the picture to send to my wife who loves cream teas, but she couldn’t make it!! Lol
 
They de nature it so in theory no booze effect
If you snort enough it should work, but it might cause a few sinus problems! Oh and strange looks!
 
I did loads of snorting aged around 18, got busted for weed, did lots of getting home at 7 or 8 in the morning. ;)
Oh my, I feel so shocked and disappointed! Lol
 
Well at least we know now ,what not to let or kids do... ;) :cool:
 
My lfs has two different gorgonians in, a red like my manella but with white polyps and an amber one with purple polyps, I have no way to get there as my car was finally towed and I have no license any more.
... mid typing, I now have a colony of each on order after calling them, now to sort delivery or collection. ;)
 
My lfs has two different gorgonians in, a red like my manella but with white polyps and an amber one with purple polyps, I have no way to get there as my car was finally towed and I have no license any more.
... mid typing, I now have a colony of each on order after calling them, now to sort delivery or collection. ;)
the white on red one I had was a carrib deep water.
it didn't last.
hopeful you have better success.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new