Status
Not open for further replies.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know exactly what you mean. Basic human contact seems very odd. Its crazy times

I went to my golf club today, and it was an absolute pleasure to go to the bar and order a pot of tea and english scones with jam and clotted cream. Oh yes very English! Lol

And no I haven’t gone tea total so dont worry, the chasers are currently ‘online’!

It was a bit cloudy but who cares!

Oh and the bottle of hand sanitizer smells of vodka just in case I had a panic attack!!

BC7F2813-ED26-430A-B9F7-3A958F967EB9.jpeg
I would absolutely love to be on that course with you! Took the fam to Scotland a few years back and never got the time to hit up a course. Was so bummed! Love all the history in all those places.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are only person that has ever mentioned this to me, I also love how it smells of vodka. :)
Yes but your not supposed to snort or drink it, just appreciate it, so dont get any ideas!!

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all, because I lost the flame angel a couple of months ago as well I don't have a colourful active fish anymore.
I am thinking possibly a different angel.
Sorry to hear that Simon.
For a colorful fish I have always liked the Copperband and the Regal angel of course along with the Flame angel.

SPR1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would absolutely love to be on that course with you! Took the fam to Scotland a few years back and never got the time to hit up a course. Was so bummed! Love all the history in all those places.
Oh I wasn’t playing today. I had a lesson and decided to stuff my face afterwards!

I only took the picture to send to my wife who loves cream teas, but she couldn’t make it!! Lol

SPR1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They de nature it so in theory no booze effect
If you snort enough it should work, but it might cause a few sinus problems! Oh and strange looks!

SPR1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did loads of snorting aged around 18, got busted for weed, did lots of getting home at 7 or 8 in the morning. ;)
Oh my, I feel so shocked and disappointed! Lol

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs has two different gorgonians in, a red like my manella but with white polyps and an amber one with purple polyps, I have no way to get there as my car was finally towed and I have no license any more.
... mid typing, I now have a colony of each on order after calling them, now to sort delivery or collection. ;)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs has two different gorgonians in, a red like my manella but with white polyps and an amber one with purple polyps, I have no way to get there as my car was finally towed and I have no license any more.
... mid typing, I now have a colony of each on order after calling them, now to sort delivery or collection. ;)
the white on red one I had was a carrib deep water.
it didn't last.
hopeful you have better success.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That racing in the cold and rain reminds me of my boys racing motocross in the spring and fall in our country. Wet, muddy and just soul suckling hard work lol. Parents spread out around the track slipping and sliding getting each others kids up righted and back in the race. The racing family is bonded in those moments as our kids battled the elements just to finish the moto!

I had a RZ 350 yellow and black Kenny Roberts special Yamaha for a couple of years...what a hoot riding a 2 smoke street bike...just loved it. Still have a 50th AE 250F dirt bike that just sits under the cover for the last 5 years! Now I ride an 81 GS1100 and a 2000 R1100RT BMW. Sport bikes are above my pay grade lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back