Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3E29BAF-7F36-44D3-98BD-EB98C75689D7.jpeg

I'm not sure I will ever get the upgrade I wanted now so a lot of fish are at the bottom of the list or off it now, I will enjoy it through you. :)
 
good morning Simon...:)
same stuff ,different day,no pics..:rolleyes:
chat with ya later...:cool:
 
any possible video?? neighbors,stores ??
 
Some one (s) stole my Honda 125 run around scooter off my driveway last night, they had better hope I never find them because I am so past being the victim now.
Thieves and liars. Only a few class of people I despise more.
 
Some one (s) stole my Honda 125 run around scooter off my driveway last night, they had better hope I never find them because I am so past being the victim now.
I bet the Clown Goby took it for a joy ride just to get your back up! ;Facepalm
 
26DE63C9-E790-4B37-AF28-B475E7C91A8E.jpeg

So excited that I finally found my MF. I hope he does as well as yours. I’ve only had him since Tuesday. He’s very skittish..didn’t come out at all yesterday. I’m trying not to be a panicky “parent”:p

Foxy fish! :)
Be around the tank for 20 minutes at a time just sitting and doing something calmly, when you approach a seat or get up do it slowly and with your back to the tank as much as possible, they are skittish and like calm, sharp movements unsettle them easily.
Once you can get eye contact we'll talk blown kisses, smile a lot! ;)

DSC_0420 (1024x684).jpg
 
same here ,site hanging up ,stuck where your at for a min or two.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new