OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my mate's tank, 8x6x3 but it grew out loads, one day he rushed in to my lfs with part of his calcium reactor in his hand, his tank was using around 1.5 dkh a day but the shop didn't have any solvent glue in, I pointed him to the shop with the glue and we have been mates from then.
He built an extension to house this and now it is shut down and gone, his gem lives at my lfs and I feed him by hand each time I go in.
He moved and the last time I spoke to him all he said was "I'm having an extension built." ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is beautiful

How spooky is this, Mo is a friend from our lfs and he started a journal here today, he is a shop friend so we don't talk?! :)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was / am watching the display as I type, the twins are slowly coming back to me, only one fish issue but she is a big issue, the rescue scopas wont come out of the cube end, she has odd darts in to the display. no one is getting injured and the baby visits her loads and I think sleeps with her, the male is the display issue but I don't know when they fell out, she has to come out if she wont use both ends as she can't survive happily in approx 50 G.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning Simon. :cool:
IMG_4410.jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still need to make a decision as to whether to remove the rescue scopas or not, she is in the cube end and doesn't come in to the display any more due to the male, she has a new home lined up if required but catching her will be a nightmare, still watching and thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back