Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just figured out that fff is a boy fish, all three scopas interact/ flirt with him, the boy likes him but the girls go nose to nose with him like they are going to kiss and actively stroke him with fins when they say hello, I try not to think about what is going on! :)
 
good afternoon Simon , seems like every body does it, the worst i think can happen, is it gets removed.
go for it...;):)
 
good afternoon Simon , seems like every body does it, the worst i think can happen, is it gets removed.
go for it...;):)

You know my crap with the site mate, there are a few sensitive toes out there that I could do with not treading on! ;)
 
long as family friendly ,i don't see a problem. if sensitive toes does ,we will cross that bridge when we get there... ;) :cool:
 
good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20211009_002226_267.jpg
 
good day sunshine Simon. :cool:
IMG_4403.JPG
Red sky in the morning Jack take warning red sky at night to Jack's delight....

Guess that's supposed to tell you what the weather is supposed to be like. Old maritime thing. Not sure there is any validity to it...
 
Red sky in the morning Jack take warning red sky at night to Jack's delight....

Guess that's supposed to tell you what the weather is supposed to be like. Old maritime thing. Not sure there is any validity to it...

Red sky at night shepherds delight, red sky in the morning shepherds take warning is our saying. :)
 
Red sky in the morning Jack take warning red sky at night to Jack's delight....

Guess that's supposed to tell you what the weather is supposed to be like. Old maritime thing. Not sure there is any validity to it...
Red sky at night shepherds delight, red sky in the morning shepherds take warning is our saying. :)
red sky at night, sailors delight. i think that was in amsterdam. ;)
 
red sky at night, sailors delight. i think that was in amsterdam. ;)

Last time I did Amsterdam was by train, Eurostar, had to change trains in Brussels, on the way back between Brussels and London a British customs officer introduced himself, casually asked where I was on my way back from, "Amsterdam where I had a great weekend getting wasted and if you think I am dumb enough to carry you are very much mistaken."
Didn't search me! ;)
 
For some spam!!!! @najer this guy just came out of QT and will be the lone fish in the macro grow out. Once big enough and the 500 is resealed, he will reside there. Like a little puppy dog at this point. I walk up to the tank and up he comes looking for food.
tempImage4Tz9Ts.png
 
For some spam!!!! @najer this guy just came out of QT and will be the lone fish in the macro grow out. Once big enough and the 500 is resealed, he will reside there. Like a little puppy dog at this point. I walk up to the tank and up he comes looking for food.
tempImage4Tz9Ts.png

I so hate putting people on ignore, :P , very nice, not jealous at all. ;\)
 
I so hate putting people on ignore, :p , very nice, not jealous at all. ;\)
These guys grow big quick. For me that is good, for most, not so good. Even small, these guys can eat small fish lol.
 
These guys grow big quick. For me that is good, for most, not so good. Even small, these guys can eat small fish lol.

Seriously thought about adding a small frog in the puddle, no shrimps and only a pink streak wrasse in there which I can remove before hand if needs be. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new