Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spam ;)

20211013_161435.jpg
300391.jpeg
300388.jpeg
300387.jpeg
20211013_161430.jpg
 
Love the fox face being "brave"! ;)
I saw him more in the first 10 mins of his new friends being in there than in the last 5 days
 
I saw him more in the first 10 mins of his new friends being in there than in the last 5 days
If it was not for my des I would not see my one spot. Same applies to my fiji. If not for the vlamingi, I would not see it lol. Both fish are double or triple the size of the foxes, but they are "buddies" and the only reason the foxes come out lol.
 
bummer,can you not just pick up new ballast realitivley cheap ??
and just swap out?
 
bummer,can you not just pick up new ballast realitivley cheap ??
and just swap out?

No skills or concentration now, the light is a great light but some rubbish engineering also. I have the theoretical replacement here but not the power supply for the leds. got a gen one 8 tube ati hybrid also somewhere.
 
Just called my lfs, had around £100 of dry foods delivered late Friday so wanted to pay, my phone was pants yesterday when I tried to call so just called again and spoke to the manager (a mate) to pay it off, his response was leave it on your account mate and we need to figure out how to get the livestock to you, pay for it all then.
Love my lfs. :)
 
Good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20211017_143653_085.jpg
 
YA' know ,i think all my pics are slightly crooked,leaning to the left ,been noticing that recently...
my ear prob is on the left side...;)weird crap...:rolleyes:oh well , snakes need some snails...:)
IMG_20211017_143720_345.jpg
 
YA' know ,i think all my pics are slightly crooked,leaning to the left ,been noticing that recently...
my ear prob is on the left side...;)weird crap...:rolleyes:oh well , snakes need some snails...:)
IMG_20211017_143720_345.jpg

I'm, down to about 6 now but one of those is a baby so hopefully they are ok.
 
HEY... ;) wee hours ...:cool:
IMG_20211018_231110_363.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new