Yes a gem is on my want list. This one I was lucky enough to get from a friend that had to down grade. They grow to fast
They had a couple of small achilles through my lfs a couple of years ago but it would of outgrown my tank already. ;)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes a gem is on my want list. This one I was lucky enough to get from a friend that had to down grade. They grow to fast
Hello Simon. Will you be my friend. I stand my ground and eat anything frozen. I tried nori and I’m unsure of it![]()
Good morning Simon... :) SHE'S GREEN..real green ,big too ,2 caps, main 6"x8"?? all of 8" tall...SPBLAMMM...;)
![]()
![]()
I feed this one from tongs as it’s shy of my hand still. I only got it because a friend had it and it did so well. If this one doesn’t work down the road I will give up on them.
we want coral pictures
I feed this one from tongs as it’s shy of my hand still. I only got it because a friend had it and it did so well. If this one doesn’t work down the road I will give up on them.
we want coral pictures
Always loved the Achilles Tangs.Stopped by to share. Still not a great picture but I tried They look ok on a phone![]()
![]()
![]()