Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - Why are you paying electric if you have solar?

Sorry if I’m asking all these questions - new guy who found this great thread recently.

When it was installed it was illegal to have battery storage backup tied in and now I can't afford it.
 
I need to pre pay my gas and electric now, took my electric reading twice an hour apart and had zero consumption, love my solar, two tanks running. :)
What is this solar thing you speak of (apart from it’s powered by the sun!)?

And more importantly how have you connected it into your electrical system? Or shouldn’t I ask! Lol

My electric meter has to be lubricated to keep it spinning and don’t even mention the gas!!
 
What is this solar thing you speak of (apart from it’s powered by the sun!)?

And more importantly how have you connected it into your electrical system? Or shouldn’t I ask! Lol

My electric meter has to be lubricated to keep it spinning and don’t even mention the gas!!

Now I am not allowed to drive anymore I have the electric assisted tricycle, it takes about 6 hours to charge fully and that is free basically as I only charge it in daylight, if I use the thumb operated boost only I can do that charge in about 15 miles, it is connected currently so all spare energy generated goes to the grid so I have to buy back electric at night.
 
Now I am not allowed to drive anymore I have the electric assisted tricycle, it takes about 6 hours to charge fully and that is free basically as I only charge it in daylight, if I use the thumb operated boost only I can do that charge in about 15 miles, it is connected currently so all spare energy generated goes to the grid so I have to buy back electric at night.
So what is it then, this sun powered device of delight ?
 
I paid for and had installed a 2.3 Kwh small solar panel system, poxy little house so that was what it was, it was installed as the twins were being built, upgrade one, I wish I had the funds to swap it to battery backup before export, I try my best for the tanks.
 
good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20211202_150220_336.jpg

;Wideyed... "dam he's thick"...;)
have a great day...:cool:
 
NOPE... ;)...:D:)
 
;WideyedMAYBE...;FacepalmALL good we can see it...;)
 
:)...turned the flow off for a lil while, really nice purple base,good PE, and the colors,have not seen one before with these colors...;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new