Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is Simon out picking up something new ? ... :)
how are the lights coming ?
IMG_20211216_235332_525.jpg
 
good morning Simon... :)
uh yeah ,forget about the glass...got a snake open...;)
IMG_20211219_002843_877.jpg
 
Just off the phone to my daughter, she is hopefully doing a marine life guard course in March next year (cold), apparently I am buying her a new wetsuit for her birthday / xmas, sorted. back to grinch mode. :)
That is awesome. And I get Grinch mode. I do not do Christmas either, but I get 8 crazy nights, so little different reason lol.
 
If I wait long enough to buffer them, I often give up waiting.
I do the same

hello Simon I fell behind again. I am the grinch. It’s not because of Christmas as much as the people and what it turned in to.
 
Good afternoon Simon... :)
IMG_20210908_155945_837.jpg

ehh,stand on your head...;):D
 
Really liking the colors on the front left. Is that a chalice

Good eye as has Frank, no idea how many colours you call "rainbow" but it goes from blue through yellows, I can count ten plus colours at different times, if I ever get the new light set up it could look really funky! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new