is Simon out picking up something new ? ... :)
how are the lights coming ?
how are the lights coming ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how are the lights coming ?
That is awesome. And I get Grinch mode. I do not do Christmas either, but I get 8 crazy nights, so little different reason lol.Just off the phone to my daughter, she is hopefully doing a marine life guard course in March next year (cold), apparently I am buying her a new wetsuit for her birthday / xmas, sorted. back to grinch mode. :)
I do the sameIf I wait long enough to buffer them, I often give up waiting.
Really liking the colors on the front left. Is that a chaliceLooks comfy. ;)
![]()
eyes away... ;) mine...:pReally liking the colors on the front left. Is that a chalice
Really liking the colors on the front left. Is that a chalice