Yes. Restarted, tried on a computer even
yes same here, pics in computer, having trouble loading also, last few days.
Can anyone spell ;Spam, incoming! :P
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes. Restarted, tried on a computer even
yes same here, pics in computer, having trouble loading also, last few days.
This post cannot exist without at least a TEENY TINY BIT of lip action!!I just removed my moustache, first time in 40 odd years, checked the guard set at 7 of 15 twice, turns out I didn't locate the guard correctly and I removed the right side to level 1, decided to do the sides for the spring also, battery died on the trimmer with a tuft left on the left, gotta love face masks and no, there will be no pics!
Go 4-20. ;)
Simon...you cannot do this to us... :D just 1 pic...;)I just removed my moustache, first time in 40 odd years, checked the guard set at 7 of 15 twice, turns out I didn't locate the guard correctly and I removed the right side to level 1, decided to do the sides for the spring also, battery died on the trimmer with a tuft left on the left, gotta love face masks and no, there will be no pics!
Go 4-20. ;)
Or a tool beltSimon...you cannot do this to us... :D just 1 pic...;)
C'mon brother ,you or i are not going to be here 40 odd yrs from now...:rolleyes:
you do it .i'll post a pic of me wearing a bra !!!...:p
ok now that's going wayyy back... ;) :DOr a tool belt
PS::D:D:D..I'LL TRY TO BEHAVE...:cool:
:cool: