Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just removed my moustache, first time in 40 odd years, checked the guard set at 7 of 15 twice, turns out I didn't locate the guard correctly and I removed the right side to level 1, decided to do the sides for the spring also, battery died on the trimmer with a tuft left on the left, gotta love face masks and no, there will be no pics!
Go 4-20. ;)
 
I just removed my moustache, first time in 40 odd years, checked the guard set at 7 of 15 twice, turns out I didn't locate the guard correctly and I removed the right side to level 1, decided to do the sides for the spring also, battery died on the trimmer with a tuft left on the left, gotta love face masks and no, there will be no pics!
Go 4-20. ;)
This post cannot exist without at least a TEENY TINY BIT of lip action!!

Honestly that's a huge fear of mine.. I double and triple check now after leaving the guard off once and giving my face a racing stripe.
 
I just removed my moustache, first time in 40 odd years, checked the guard set at 7 of 15 twice, turns out I didn't locate the guard correctly and I removed the right side to level 1, decided to do the sides for the spring also, battery died on the trimmer with a tuft left on the left, gotta love face masks and no, there will be no pics!
Go 4-20. ;)
Simon...you cannot do this to us... :D just 1 pic...;)
C'mon brother ,you or i are not going to be here 40 odd yrs from now...:rolleyes:

you do it .i'll post a pic of me wearing a bra !!!...:p
 
Simon...you cannot do this to us... :D just 1 pic...;)
C'mon brother ,you or i are not going to be here 40 odd yrs from now...:rolleyes:

you do it .i'll post a pic of me wearing a bra !!!...:p
Or a tool belt
 
OOPS...Did i do that... ;) ;Blackeye
Transparency Mixer GIF by SheriffStrafe
Gary Handcuffs GIF by Un si grand soleil
animal house dean GIF
Sorry Simon...:)


PS::D:D:D..I'LL TRY TO BEHAVE...:cool:
 
Good morning Simon... :)
try n try again ,lil buggers are quick to light...;)
IMG_20220215_235518_700.jpg
IMG_20220215_235811_591.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new