Name that Anemone

aquariumreefers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
116
Reaction score
140
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cc sn 3.7 (1).jpg
 
I think I've met that anemone and if I remember correctly, I think her name was Megan. ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
Dont know. Buy any splits
 
Is this a quiz, like you know the answer? LOL

Or are you asking because you don’t know? It looks a lot like a CSB to me, but of course without lineage, it can’t be called that.
 
Is this a quiz, like you know the answer? LOL

Or are you asking because you don’t know? It looks a lot like a CSB to me, but of course without lineage, it can’t be called that.

Its a CC supernova but has seen similar ones sold under different names just asking for other's opinions. I'm thinking some morph under different lighting and water conditions.
 
It's a beautiful BTA!

Megan sounds good.

I tend to use Meg or Megan a lot as I had a big crush on Meg Ryan back when we were both a lot younger! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new