NAME THIS CORAL AND WIN, something! maybe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No buddy sees the similarites ?? Between this guy and the coral ??

Attachments

• 20231119_114347.jpg
    20231119_114347.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 65

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO long story a week ago me and my wife were talking and laughing about this couple we have seen every time we have gone to Maui for the last five years. So I suggested banana hammock for a name of the coral on here ....because I was on the site while we were taking and we were talking about it and we were laughing it up and Adam did say only wrong names.
Flash forward to today. Were in Maui just got here last night 10 pm went to the beach this morning ....................and who do you think we saw !!!!! thats a pic from today ... so crazy ! Obviously they take there vacation same time we do. We do same time roughly each year give or take a day. But there's allot of beaches here and allot of people just funny to keep running into this couple. I totally never even put it together that it totally looks like Ryan to funny !
Is that Ryan from BRS? lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hmm I almost feel like we have a winner here for the name

official name of the coral, being a screenshot of this quote

so essentially, this. The actual screenshot is the name. not just the letters of the quote.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 10.18.08 PM.png

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back