NAME THIS CORAL AND WIN, something! maybe

Something “ name it
 
No buddy sees the similarites ?? Between this guy and the coral ??
 

Attachments

  • 20231119_114347.jpg
    20231119_114347.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 119
SO long story a week ago me and my wife were talking and laughing about this couple we have seen every time we have gone to Maui for the last five years. So I suggested banana hammock for a name of the coral on here ....because I was on the site while we were taking and we were talking about it and we were laughing it up and Adam did say only wrong names.
Flash forward to today. Were in Maui just got here last night 10 pm went to the beach this morning ....................and who do you think we saw !!!!! thats a pic from today ... so crazy ! Obviously they take there vacation same time we do. We do same time roughly each year give or take a day. But there's allot of beaches here and allot of people just funny to keep running into this couple. I totally never even put it together that it totally looks like Ryan to funny !
Is that Ryan from BRS? lol
 
Is that Ryan from BRS? lol
Hmm I almost feel like we have a winner here for the name


official name of the coral, being a screenshot of this quote
Is that Ryan from BRS? lol


so essentially, this. The actual screenshot is the name. not just the letters of the quote.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 10.18.08 PM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new