NAME THIS CORAL AND WIN, something! maybe

I just ordered a battle box, but I think I might need another one nothing but fire coming out of battle corals
excellent!! I can plug one of these in for you no problem. whatever it's called. should we take it even further and do a poll or something? or would that be going a little to far
 
BC STN’er
BC RTN’er
BC It looks like it survived
BC Acro Off 5th Avenue
BC Moldy Cheese
BC Cheesehead
BC Peach Festival
BC Almost Spooky
BC Flawless
BC Lumenis
BC Freevie (The almost free frag)
dude you are a pro!!o_O
 
excellent!! I can plug one of these in for you no problem. whatever it's called. should we take it even further and do a poll or something? or would that be going a little to far
You Only Live Once Yolo GIF by Studios 2016
 
There is no Dana, only Zuul.
good!! really good even. flipping great in fact. maybe let's go one step further and call it-

Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new