NAME THIS CORAL AND WIN, something! maybe

its the spawn of aquaticman and bonfire
 
Actually have another orange coral that I’ve been calling

Sore-bay!

It’s true if you’ve got one anyone, go ahead and post a picture!!
Well fudge… then we’re going with a classic 80’s mini truck color called “pale orange” :face-with-tongue:
 
Wrong answers only!

5E2EEF6D-5C09-427F-96DE-113041938411.jpeg



D19BA9ED-19F0-4654-AC02-0A217287F742.jpeg



wasptest-10.jpeg
Squishee FoTM (Squishee Flavor of the Month). Reference to squishees from Simpsons.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new