NAME THIS CORAL AND WIN, something! maybe

Just don’t ask me to do one of those


“Name this coral” contests!! I can’t stand that stuff anymore. 2010 called they want their “let’s all name the coral contest ” back!!!



Yes I am becoming a serious miser! Lol

Ummmm Who are you and what have you done with the real Adam ?
 
Ummmm Who are you and what have you done with the real Adam ?
Well, you know my convictions change like the wind, you know. Here today, gone tomorrow what's up is down what's down is cats and dogs living together....
 
the colors remind me a color blind test. How about “what number do you see?”
dude that is good! What do you think those polyps like the multicolored polyps on this thing pretty cool, huh?
 
Halloween acro
 
Wrong answers only!

5E2EEF6D-5C09-427F-96DE-113041938411.jpeg



D19BA9ED-19F0-4654-AC02-0A217287F742.jpeg



wasptest-10.jpeg
NIKE Dunk
Nike Dunk Low Tan Green FB7160-231
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new